No-Bake Honey Cake
This No-Bake Honey Cake is a simple no bake dessert with graham cracker cake layers and a soft cream in between, then topped with a sweet Chocolate Ganache. This No-Bake Honey Cake is a quick dessert recipe and a great no-bake alternative for the original Honey Cake recipe.
PIN this No-Bake Dessert recipe to your Dessert board!!
This No Bake Dessert is the answer to all your baking problems!
Are you not much of a baker? Does something go wrong every time you put something in the oven? Then this No-Bake Honey Cake is for you! This is a delicious alternative to the original Honey Cake, which requires you to make the cake layers from scratch. It still produces a tender cake that melts in your mouth, without the hours of intensive labor of making each individual cake layer.
This No Bake Graham Cracker Cake can be done in under an hour, including all the dish cleaning too! Is this No Bake Dessert getting your attention yet? 🙂
This Graham Crackers Cake is the perfect alternative!
I love the original Honey Cake, but the time needed to make it is the time that I don’t have! I just had to make an easier no-bake version of the cake. So, I went about to make a No-Bake Honey Cake. Without the use of my oven, rolling-pin, or the hours of time. How did I accomplish such a thing, you ask? Graham Crackers.
This might not be such a novel idea, but it works and works great! I used Honey Graham Crackers for cake layers. They absorb the moisture from the cream and become tenderly soft. So if you got some stacking skills, you’ll do great!
Some other great dessert recipes to enjoy:
- Chocolate Banana No Bake Custard Cake: Another no-bake dessert to enjoy. 🙂
- Marble Volcano Cake: An eruption of flavors in just one cake!
- Black Forest Cake: Chocolate cake with sweet cream layers and cherries, YUMM!
No-Bake Honey Cake
This No-Bake Honey Cake is a simple no bake dessert with graham cracker cake layers, and a soft cream in between, then topped with a sweet Chocolate Ganache.
- 1 box + 1 packet from another box of Honey Graham Crackers 4 individually wrapped packets
- 2 cups heavy cream , chilled
- 1 packet cream cheese , room temperature
- 4 oz unsalted butter , room temperature
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (1 can = 14 oz)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chopped
- 15 mini Peanut Butter Cup candies optional
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chopped chocolate
- 4 crackers
To make the chocolate ganache
Heat cream until almost boiling (in the microwave or on the stovetop). Add chocolate and let sit undisturbed for 2-3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir until smooth.
How to Make the Cream Cheese Buttercream
Whip butter until fluffy, add cream cheese 1 tablespoon at a time until no chunks of cream cheese are visible. While still whipping, pour the condensed milk, until fully incorporated. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the now empty bowl of the mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Add heavy cream into the condensed milk cream in 3 additions and carefully fold it in.
How to Assemble No-Bake Honey Cake
- Put a dab of frosting across the serving plate. Put the first row of 4 crackers. Press to secure them to the plate.
- Put about 1 cups frosting on top of the crackers and spread out evenly. Keep alternating layers until all frosting and crackers are used up.
- Cover the cake in remaining frosting.
How to Decorate Honey Graham Cake
Crush up about 4 crackers into crumbs. Take a palm full of crumbs, then cupping your hand press against the side of the cake.
- Pour ganache on top of the cake and spread out, being careful not to allow for dripping over the sides.
Decorate the top edges of the cake with cut up Peanut Butter Cups, if desired
- Allow the cake to sit in the fridge for 24 hours before eating.
Let come to room temperature before serving
Hashtag your photos #LetTheBakingBeginBlog so I can see your creations and for a chance to be featured!