No Bake, Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
No Bake, Strawberry Cheesecake – light, fluffy no-bake berry dessert that comes together very quickly and is devoured even quicker!
I know it’s nowhere close to being strawberry season, especially here in Oregon, but to those that have some sweet and juicy berries in their freezer, here’s one way to use them.
I made this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, a looooong time ago, just now found some pictures and thought that it’s a good idea to post them, before they…well actually they can’t go bad, but you get the idea))
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
The recipe calls for a pretty high ratio of strawberry to cream cheese, so you get a very pronounced strawberry flavor in these.
This recipe makes a very light and fluffy cheesecake, that you can serve in little glasses like I did, or in a spring form, whichever you have.
The Strawberry Cheesecake cups make perfect dessert treats for birthdays and babyshowers (they’re pink, you know ), in fact, I had them at my last babyshower. Everyone was asking for this recipe!
Other NO-BAKE desserts
Print-friendly No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups Recipe
No Bake, Strawberry Cheesecake
No Bake, Strawberry Cheesecake - light, fluffy no-bake berry dessert that comes together very quickly and is devoured even quicker!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (block kind, not the whipped)
- 4 oz granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 7 oz Strawberry puree
- 7 oz heavy cream lightly whipped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (whipped)
- Combine gelatin and lemon juice and allow to bloom for 2-3 minutes. Then heat over hot water bath, or in the microwave until the gelatin is dissolved. Do not boil.
With a mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, scraping down the bottom several times, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the strawberry puree into the gelatin, one tablespoon at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add the strawberry puree into the whipped cream cheese mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream and distribute between your serving glasses right away or pour into your mold. Refrigerate until set.
Serve with a spoonful of whipping cream on top.