Crispy Parmesan Little Potatoes
Crispy Parmesan Little Potatoes is a super simple side dish that goes well with so many meat and fish dishes. Parmesan Potatoes pan are seared to perfection with garlic, olive oil, and white wine.
Baby potatoes recipe
Going through the isles of the grocery store, I came across tiny baby potatoes and right away I knew what I was going to make with them.
Every Sunday when we get home from church, I try to make something that wouldn’t take too much time because everyone is hungry and wants to eat right away. This is where this red potatoes recipe comes in play.
How to cook potatoes
All you need to do is boil the baby potatoes the night before to give this recipe a head start. Then right before serving, pan sear the baby potatoes with some olive oil, garlic, parsley. Once the potatoes are crispy sprinkle some Parmesan on top and serve! Easy-peasy and oh so good!!
Crispy Parmesan Baby Potatoes recipe
Making the Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- Place the potatoes into a pot, cover with water and boil for about 10-15 minutes in a well-salted water. Once the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork drain the water.
- Heat skillet over high heat with some olive oil, add the potatoes, salt, and white wine. Keep cooking and tossing potatoes until wine evaporates.
- Crisp up the potatoes for about 5-8 minutes. For a more pronounced fresh garlic flavor add pressed garlic, parsley, and pepper together. Mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish, grate some good quality parmesan cheese on top and serve warm.
What Potato Recipes do you enjoy?
There are so many different potatoes recipe. Mashed potatoes, fries, potatoes Au gratin, and Parmesan potatoes like this recipe. What kind of potato recipes to you make? What is your families favorite potato recipe?
Pan Seared Parmesan Little Potatoes
Pan Seared Parmesan Baby Potatoes is a great red potato recipe. Parmesan Potatoes pan seared to perfection with garlic, olive oil, and white wine.
- 3 lb baby potatoes skin on, scrubbed clean
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 3-4 cloves garlic or 1 – 1 1/2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4-1/3 cup white wine Chardonay
Place the potatoes into a pot, cover with water and boil for about 10-15 minutes in a well-salted water. Drain the water.
Heat skillet over high heat with some olive oil, add 3 lbs potatoes, salt, and 1/4-1/3 cup white wine. Keep tossing and cooking the potatoes with the wine until it evaporates. Continue searing the well-salted, tossing them from time to time to sear from all sides, about 5-8 minutes. For a more pronounced fresh garlic flavor add pressed garlic, parsley, pepper together, stir to coat evenly turn off the heat and transfer the potatoes to a serving dish. If you don’t want the fresh garlic taste, add the garlic first, then saute for 2-4 minutes before adding the parsley and garlic.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish, grate some good quality Parmesan cheese on top and serve warm.
Hashtag your photos #LetTheBakingBeginBlog so I can see your creations and for a chance to be featured!