Artisan No-Knead Bread
The bread has a chewy crumb, with large holes, and a thick crunchy crust. This is the best bread that I have ever made and is a lot like the bread I buy sometimes in the “artisan” section of the bakery.
Simple recipe for the classic Artisan no-knead bread made
- 1.5 cups water
- Mix dry ingredients with water just to combine.
- Transfer to a well oiled container and let rise for 12-20 hours.
- After 12 hours, heat the oven with the cast iron pot (with the lid) to 500 degrees.
- Take the dough, flatten it with oiled hands. Take four ends of the dough and bring them into the middle like an envelope, forming a round ball. Transfer to parchment paper and leave for 20 minutes, seem down.
- Once the oven is blazing hot, transfer the dough into your pot, with the parchment paper, cover it with the lid and bake for 20 minutes at 500 degrees.
- After 20-30 minutes, take the lid off and bake for another 10 minutes until golden brown in color.
Hashtag your photos #LetTheBakingBeginBlog so I can see your creations and for a chance to be featured!