Oven Grilled Salmon Kabobs Recipe and Pasta
Oven Grilled Salmon Kabobs Recipe and Pasta – Juicy salmon kabobs without turning on the grill? Count me in!
Still wondering what to make for Father’s day to show the Father in your life how much you care? What? you’ve been busy and had no time to make something?
No problem! this whole meal can be done in under 30 minutes, so you still can still retain the status of the ‘best daughter/wife’ in your neighborhood. And no, you don’t need to whip out the grill & the coals, the whole meal is made right in your kitchen, with only the use of oven and stove.
The sauce makes the pasta very creamy and the dill gives the dish the freshness that just screams summer. Since this recipe uses egg yolks, it’s perfect for those times when you have a ton of leftover egg yolks.
I rarely use the word ‘succulent’, but I think there is no other word that describes this fish. Succulent is the only appropriate word to describe it.
Salmon Shish Kabob & Spaghetti in Creamy Dill Sauce
Spaghetti & Sauce
- 1 lb Spagetti
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Garlic powder; or fresh garlic pressed
- Turn your oven to Broil. Place the rack on the highest position possible, without touching the heating element. Allow the oven to heat through.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instruction, but drain it about 2 minutes before they’re al dante.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salmon. Cut it into 1 inch cubes, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Get the salmon on the presoaked skewers.
- Place on a foiled baking sheet and slide in the oven (on the highest rack). Bake for about 10 minutes, keeping a close eye on the shish kabobs. Turn them if needed, or rotate the sheet as needed, for each skewer to broil evenly.
- Make the sauce for the pasta. Pour the heavy cream in a skillet, add garlic powder, salt & pepper. Allow the sauce to reduce.
- As soon as pasta is drained, put the egg yolks into the pasta and quickly stir to coat the pasta evenly.
- Once the sauce is reduced, pour it over the pasta, sprinkle with dill and mix.
- To serve, place desired amount of pasta on a plate, top with 1 salmon skewer and a lemon wedge.
Hashtag your photos #LetTheBakingBeginBlog so I can see your creations and for a chance to be featured!