Chips galore cookies
Cookies loaded with goodness!
All 3 types of chocolate, 2 types of nuts – what more can you ask for in a cookie?
Adapted from “Taste of Home Cookies” book.
Chips Galore Cookies
Chips Galore Cookies are loaded with white and dark chocolate chips, as well as pecans and walnuts. It's all you want in one big delicious cookie.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Combine chips and nuts; stir into dough. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour until easy to handle (or you can omit this step altogether if using an ice-cream scoop.
- Drop with an ice-cream scoop, 2 in. apart onto parchment paper.
- Flatten with the back of the spoon.
- Bake at 325F for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- remove to wire racks to cool completely.Nutrition FactsChips Galore CookiesAmount Per ServingCalories 206 Calories from Fat 99% Daily Value*Total Fat 11g 17%Saturated Fat 5g 25%Cholesterol 29mg 10%Sodium 148mg 6%Potassium 69mg 2%Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%Sugars 14gProtein 2g 4%Vitamin A 4.4%Calcium 2.2%Iron 4.9%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.